Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Free Stuff I Found (1)


I've developed a knack for finding stuff on the Free Table. For example, I found this navy pea coat about a month ago; it keeps me toasty warm.


About a week ago, Fr. Cyprian (our dorm inspector) ordered that the attic be cleaned out, and that everything piling up in it should be divided among the students. There were quite a few books, including this Medieval art book. However, this was nothing compared to what my classmate found: an entire encyclopedia set!


However, I think my favorite find (again from the attic) are these leather boots, which I believe are actually Russian military boots. I tested them out in church, and they turned out to be very comfortable, providing even support for my feet. And my posture's improved as well! All these need are a little touch-up, and they'll be good as new.

1 comment:

  1. When you find a spare bass up there, let us know. Ooh - or a tenor.

    ReplyDelete