Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Still Alive

It's been a rather busy second semester, but here's a brief news update:

  • Although it's been nearly a month, I still have very fond memories of my time in San Francisco. It proved to be a very satisfying two weeks, and I hope to come back to see my friends once again.
  • This Saturday, we first-years will be going to St. Nektarios Monastery in Roscoe, NY. St. Nektarios is one of Elder Ephraim's monasteries, so I'm very much looking forward to making a pilgrimage.
  • Next weekend, I am also going to St. Vladimir's Seminary for a meeting of the Orthodox Inter-Seminary Movement. This is my first OISM event, and I will of course be covering it in this blog. ("What's OISM?" you may ask. Well, dear reader, that will have to wait until the update!)
  • I also have been writing articles for the Seminary website. My last update was on our patronal feast-day (and my semi-namesday) of the Three Holy Hierarchs.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment