Saturday, May 18, 2013

Departures

Dear Readers,

Christ is Risen!

I hope you’ve been enjoying my previous posts on War and Peace, which were little more than attempts for me to do my paper. The final installment(s) will be up shortly. Today I finished my last exam (Church History) and just have this literature paper to turn in. Then I will be finished with my third year at Jordanville.

In less than an hour, I will be leaving Jordanville on a trip to Russia. I’m going to be singing in a concert commemorating the 400th anniversary of the Romanovs. It’s my first time to Russia (in fact, my first time in seven years going to a foreign country other than Canada) so it is, of course, very exciting. Hopefully I’ll have some kind of camera to document my trip, or you will have to put up with some poorly-executed sketches.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment